Employers who want to offer impaired employees rehabilitation and a return to work program may contract with Crisis Care International’s Corporate Assistance Program for Fitness for Duty services.
Fitness for Duty services from Crisis Care International include:
- CAP Evaluation of Employee
- Coordination of Assessments
- Treatment Recommendations
- Case Management of Employee Treatment
- Return to Work Contracting with Employee and Employer
- Return to Work Monitoring
This program should be supported by an employer’s policies and procedures.